Thursday, June 18, 2015

Korean Cafe : Coffee Prince Cebu

Amazed by this coffee house using some cartoon characters with the spotlight of colorful atmosphere! I love it! 


Brought to you today by the miracle of coffee: THE COFFEE PRINCE

As you enter the door you can see the stunning view inside through its glass windows

...front view

Here we go...

Ahehehe.. feel the love!

This is a so child-friendly place which I am destined for... haha! I am already in love with this cute cuddly bear! By the way, I don't care about sexiness as long as you look huggable! Whew!!!

And... wanna hug you all!!!
(C U T E)

Their interior design is alluring. This is what I love, to experience Korean and Japanese traditional way of eating that we have to sit on the floor, exciting! These are the things we can see and enjoy on the 1st floor.

Sew this on PINTEREST. Inspiring!

Yeah, yeah! Amazing indeed!

When we went to the 2nd floor, it wasn't really finished yet but first thing I could say was W O W! The love locks caught my attention, I felt like I was in Paris! hahaha!!! Too much to say!

Oh, the Love Locks! 
Lock me in your heart and throw away the key. 

A funny, loving and sweet baby girl of mine. 
Always SMILE. It is the key that fits the lock of everybody's HEART.

Enough the drama, have a sweet refrain and let's taste their miraculous coffee, haha can't wait!

Go baby girl, you can do it! Remember, when everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top! KEEP CLIMBING and NEVER GIVE UP! You're almost there. ❤ ღ, 
(wait, is this still part of the drama? hahaha!)

Since we were full and just had our lunch at this time, we only ordered these most awaited miraculous coffee, satisfying! Our Mocha Blaco Frappe for P200.00 and Java Chip Frappe for P170.00. 

 ღ Her sweetest smile ever 


We both believe that music is the food of love, so we play on  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I got you Tony Tony Choppa! Yay! I love your positivity.
“I'll become a doctor who can cure any disease! Because... because there's no disease in this world that can't be cured!”  - Tony Tony Chopper

Three things that shouldn't be broken: FRIENDSHIPS, HEARTS, and PROMISES

We pinky promise that we'll make up for lost time we don't spend together. 

I'll do this power hug of my pillow when I miss you.

**********
The Best of Friends

The best of friends can change a frown
into smile when you fell down.
The best of friends will understand your
little trials and lend a hand.
The best of friends will always share
your secret dreams because they care.
The best of friends, worth more than 
gold, give all the love a heart can
hold.

We Are the Best of Friends

**********














No comments:

Post a Comment