Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Duzz Grill

I’m really not a very good cook. I also happen to really like food. That’s why Make Life Pleasurable is awesome. 


Duz GrillAddress: 33A Fourth Street, San Antonio Village, Apas, Lahug, Cebu CityMode of Payment: CashContact Number: 0939 9369103 / 401 9012


I can't recall when was the first time I had lunch together with these two special people of mine in a peaceful and romantic place like this. This is located in one of the subdivisions in Apas, Lahug. 



Me and my foodie-buddy Akira already had a few information about the resto since we're both fond of searching new interesting places and restaurants to chill in. Good thing because we found this!

Credits to duzzgrill.com for this photo


The romantic setup of their outdoor dining area welcomed us so we chose here for having more and more romantic moments.. haha! 

 Striking a pose while waiting for the food

Finally, our food's here! This was I really I looked forward to...  HAHA! :)
We got their must-try original burger steak for only P95.00
Spaghetti in tomato sauce with toasted bread
P95

We were very full in this spectacular lunch. We also got some photos worth remembering for our friendship! By the way, lemme introduce these 2 good-looking men with me... Marlou who is in a grey shirt was one of my first team members at work, he is so kind and a sweet son of mine. The man in black is no other than... my very best buddy Akira who is always there for me not only in times of hunger but also in times of ups and downs! Whew! Thank you guys for being with me! 1 4 3 ^_^
Here's their dine ala Alfresco! 

We LOVE food, We LOVE eating! So we LOVE each other!!! Love Love Love!!! 

The place had a romantic flair and had a wonderful ambience to it. The food was not on the pricey side and was good. What makes this stand out is really the romantic look of the place and as long as there is not many people dining, this would be quite a romantic place to have dinner as well.


Be sure to celebrate the many small things... Bright days, good friends, and anything with sprinkles!








2 comments: