Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Gumbology Restobar

Address: City Time Square, W.O Seno Street, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu
Phone:(032) 236 0386
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 3:00 am

I'm not a food critic. However, I was fortunate enough to have discovered a hidden gastronomic treasure - GUMBOLOGY

New cuisine to satisfy our hunger... A new gastronomic experience. Let's try to be adventurous and it surely pays to be so. Try some good gumbo and have fun! 

 Upon arrival, I immediately noticed an attractive and yet, extremely colourful decor.


The mardi gras ambiance meant that our dining experience was going to be relaxing, fun and enjoyable.



 Lighting and furnishing bring a festive ambiance to its interior...

An eye-catching tissue holder


As for the food - well, we found it difficult to choose. The photo-style menu was well-designed and perfectly detailed. After talking to the friendly staff, me and my friends decided to order the more palatable favourites and specials:
Complementary Bread and Butter

Chicken Empanada w/ Salsa Verde
P118.00

Bolognese
P208.00

Pizza Favorite
P228


(The drinks were also refreshingly soothing)
Cucumber Juice for our Cooler
P128


This restaurant is the perfect spot for gumbo and pinoy food lovers . I was here with my friends/colleagues to experience gumbo in Cebu.

(We finished the dinner with more photos...)

We Got To Get The Whole Thing In The Shot.






My overall opinion is simple: Try it! The food was simply wonderful and I will definitely go back for another round of gumbo delights. Pricing is affordable and service is excellent and incredibly friendly. It is an excellent dining experience for the whole family, especially if you're thinking of having a party there. It is truly a unique experience that I've not seen or savoured anywhere else.

I recommend Gumbology to all those who want to wine, dine and enjoy the good things life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment