Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Life 2014 ^_^

Hello guys, let me include this one of my favorite events of my life 2014 - MY NATAL DAY. 

I love you all and I wanna thank you for the lovely gift and wonderful wishes you have showered on me. Thanks a lot for making it the best birthday I have ever had. I promise to keep all your wishes in my heart and stay happy.

I thank God for giving me such sweet and caring people in my life. I wished for happiness and love and I got them all from all of you. Thank you guys for being in my life and making it that much more amazing!      


She was the one who celebrated my birthday a month before my birth month... she treated me in this cozy place/hotel. I am so lucky to have this generous friend of mine - "Karma". I enjoyed and still enjoying having a girls talk with her. She's so amazing!


A week before my birthday, these wonderful also celebrated with me. I really had a blast in Apple One - Blue Elephant Restaurant, Karaoke and ended up in Mango Square! haha!














No comments:

Post a Comment